The next level of the IPK series that focuses more on performance.
- Vocal and Aural training on gapped phrases
- Jam sessions
- Song accompaniment exercises
- Decode gapped rhythmic patterns in songs
- Construct and recite Theermanams and simple Korappus
- Perform rhythmic calculations in Chattusram (4/4) or Thisram (3/4)
- Distinguish Chattusram (4/4), Thisram (3/4), Khandam (5/4) and Misram (7/4)
These are typically covered in the previous course IPK102.
On completing this course, the student will be able to - Accompany a song as a percussionist - Create their own short compositions