Here is an opportunity to explore your voice!
Understanding and using voice to its maximum potential is very vital for singers as it is an important aspect of singing. Singers sometimes face issuessuch as falling short of breath, ability to identify their pitch, skill tomodulate, add expression to singing, transitioning to higher notes and such.
This workshop will help you identify areas that students may need help to further their prowess in Singing.
This workshop is currently available at the following dates and cities:
5 Hour Workshop
This workshop provides you an introduction to:
- The principles of voice production
- Basic breathing techniques and warm ups for singers
- Exercises to use your voice to its optimal capacity
- Projection of voice effectively to be able to sing to your best potential
- Resonance and modulation techniques for expressive singing
- Introduction to additional skills such as head voice and transitioning.
At the end of the course, students will be able to
- join VG1
- explore and identify areas that they need improvement in any one of the following
breath control, voice range, expression and transition from one octave to another.