Lord Krishna has inspired literature and music. This course includes two beautiful songs dedicated to Krishna. Krishna Janmashthami is the day to celebrate the birth of Krishna. What could be better than singing songs? Enjoy singing and celebrate this joy with your friends and family.
This course has 12 instructor led sessions, each session is of 45 minutes duration.
- To do Swar Sadhana with Shuddh Swaras.
- To learn the song Radhe Govinda Gopala with Shloka
- To learn the song Ehi Mudam Dehi
- To learn the Bhajan Taal
- To learn the meanings of compositions and practice right pronunciation
- To sing the songs within the Taal structure with an insight into emotions conveyed by these songs
This course can be taken up by anyone who enjoys singing and wishes to learn
Radhe Govinda Gopala
- Radhe Govinda words and explanation
- Radhe Govinda Learning with Shloka
- Taal Bhajani
- Radhe Govinda with Taal
- Radhe Govinda Practice
- Ehi Mudam words and explanation
- Ehi Mudam learning
- Ehi Mudam with Bhajan Taal
- Ehi Mudam Practice
- Krishnam Vande Paramanandam Vande Poetry
- Krishnam Vande learning
- Taal Keherva
- Krishnam Vande with Taal
- Krishnam Vande meaning
- Krishnam Vande Practice
The student is able to
- Sing different Swara patterns and Alankar that aid Swar Sadhana and skill development
- Present Ehi Mudam in Sur, Taal and right pronunciation
- Present Radhe Govinda Gopala with Shloka in Sur, Taal and right pronunciation.
- Introduce the songs with meaning of words