This course covers the basic elements of song composition.
It will help students understand elements and build their own simple song.
After the completion of course, student will be able to:
- Understand elements like beat, beat patterns, note values, time signature and rhythm
- Understand the basic seven notes that create a tune or melody
- Understand how tempo and dynamics impact the mood of the song
- Work with the teacher to create and compose a song of their choice
- Record the song at the end of the course
Ages 7 - 12 years