Save the Earth
Shankar Mahadevan Academy, together with WASUP (World Against Single-Use Plastics) and British Carnatic Choir, presents — Save the Earth Lyrics Contest.
We invite you to write the lyrics of a song that can turn the tide on plastic trash. The winning lyrics will feature in a song and music video produced by the Shankar Mahadevan Academy, the song will spread to one and all via social media.
How to participate.
- Write your lyrics with the hook lines given below
Read the Terms & Conditions for participating.
- Enrol as a participant by clicking on the "Participate" button
- Upload your lyrics for the song.
In the song title, use the the hook lines:
"Humaari Zameein, Humaari Zimmedari"
Terms & Conditions
- Your song should be around 3:00 minutes in length. Do write your Lyrics primarily in Hindi. But use any other languages to convey a specific feeling of emotion.
- Submit the Lyrics in any of these formats—pdf, doc, png, jpeg.
- Make sure that the size of the file you submit does not exceed 10 MB.
- Remember, you can make only one submission for one registration.
- Upload the correct file of your Lyrics. We will not take any requests for changing the file that you submit first.
- Shankar Mahadevan Academy will not be liable to refund the payment you make under any circumstances.
- Any complaints raised about the submission will be addressed according to the discretion of the Academy.
- The Lyrics and the audio file will become the property of Shankar Mahadevan Academy after your submission. The uploaded Lyrics will not be returned to you, and it will be archived.
- This is an open contest with no age limit. Judgement is purely made on the parameters stated below.
- The decision of the Judges on the Winner of the Lyrics Contest will be final and binding. It cannot be challenged by any participant or any representative of the participant under any circumstances.