HDFC Bank - Voice Hunt Contest 2015
HDFC Bank in association with Shankar Mahadevan Academy is organizing a, HDFC Bank - Voice Hunt Contest to identify the singing talent of HDFC Bank employees.
**Final winner will get a chance to sing with Shankar Mahadevan & team.
**Entry only to HDFC Bank employees and their Spouse.
Participating in this contest is easy.
- Important Note: Only active employees of the Bank are eligible to register for this contest. Any employee who has resigned on or before 10th February 2015 would not be eligible to participate. In case a registered employee resigns during the contest, he/ she may not be allowed to compete for any of the winner's positions and their registration fee would not be refunded. The title would be passed on to the next best participant.
- Read the Contest Highlights and Terms & Conditions for participation
- Select the zone you want to participate from (South, North, West or East Zone)
- Enroll for the contest by filling up the registration form
- Upload a copy (.mp3 file) of your singing
- All participants get a score and feedback from renowned experts in the field of music, which can give them the right pointers to develop their inborn talent.
Winner from each Zone (North, South, East, West & Spouse) gets:
- 30 minutes online interaction with Shankar Mahadevan
- 30% discount on enrolment to the next Instructor Led course
- Free Self-study course worth 4500 INR
- Certificate with Shankar Mahadevan Signature
- Free entry into the next contest - one of their choice
1st Runner up from each zone gets:
- Self-study course worth 4500 INR
- Certificate with Shankar Mahadevan signature
- A grand winner will be chosen from the 4 zonal winners (North, South, East & West) who will compete against each other in second round. This round will happen with the help of a video conferencing tool Cisco Webex.
- Grand winner (Only 1) of the contest will get an opportunity to sing with Shankar Mahadevan & team, and a video will be produced by Shankar Mahadevan Academy
Certificate with Shankar Mahadevan’s signature for all the participants who has submitted the song.
- Entry only to HDFC Bank Employees and their spouse
- Contest Dates:Participant can sing a song in any of the Indian languages and it can be a - Classical (Hindustani or Carnatic), Folk, Regional, Tribal, Film, Popular Music or an album song. Participant can also sing his/her original composition
- Online Registration: 9th Feb, 2015 to 14th March, 2015
- Online Submission: 9th Feb, 2015 to 22nd March, 2015
- Results: 6th April, 2015
Expert feedback will be based on the following 10 parameters:
||Quality of voice
||Range of voice
||Singing in pitch
||Singing in tune
||Pronunciation of lyrics
||Mood and Expression
||Creativity - Improvisation
||Overall impact – winning component
For any other queries, please write to email@example.com
** Your enrolment fee helps us keep the contest online and contributes to promoting musical talent
Terms & Conditions
- Participants can either
- upload the song directly in the platform or
- record the song using the online recorder available in the platform
- File size should not exceed 15MB
- Acceptable file format: mp3, m4a, wma, amr, wav
- The maximum duration of the performance should not exceed 6 minutes.
- Performance may or may not include background music
- Participants can upload/record only a single performance of his/her song for feedback.
- Academy will consider only first submission from an individual for evaluation purposes.
- Participants need to ensure that, they upload the correct file. No requests for changing the file that is submitted initially will be entertained.
- Any complaints related to the feedback will be addressed according to the discretion of the Academy.
- The academy is not liable to refund the cost of expert feedback once payment has been made.
- The uploaded content will not be returned to the student and will be archived. The Academy reserves the right to use the performance as it deems fit.
- Only active employees of the Bank are eligible to register for this contest. Any employee who has resigned on or before 10th February 2015 would not be eligible to participate. In case a registered employee resigns during the contest, he/ she may not be allowed to compete for any of the winner's positions and their registration fee would not be refunded. The title would be passed on to the next best participant.