SAMMAAN 2020 Vocals
SAMMAAN 2020 Vocals Talent Hunt
To participate in the contest:
- Please read the terms and conditions below.
- Click on "Enroll Now".
- Select your Genre and Age categories.
- Register by giving your Name and Contact Details.
- Proceed to pay the Registration Fee. Payment can be made online using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, Digital Wallets.
- Please do not process or modify your voice electronically while recording. Doing so would lead to disqualification.
- For the Movie Songs and Ghazals categories, singers may use a karaoke track.
- For the Movie Songs and Ghazals categories, the duration of the song/rendition should not exceed 3 minutes.
- For the Movie Songs category, songs in any Indian language are allowed.
- For the Hindustani and Carnatic classical category, Participants are required to use Tanpura (Instrument, Electronic, App). The use of Tabla (Instrument, Taalmala, App) and Manjira is allowed. The use of Harmonium or Keyboard is discouraged.
- For the Hindustani and Carnatic classical category, the duration of the song/rendition should not exceed 6 minutes.
Terms & Conditions
- Participants between the ages of 6 and 14 would be eligible to participate in the “Children” category. Participants above 14+ would be eligible to participate in the “Adults” category.
- A participant can submit only one audio/video per registration in the given formats. No requests for changing the file that is submitted initially will be entertained.
- The category in which the Participant falls has to be selected prior to enrollment and cannot be changed.
- Participants will receive Feedback for one rendition only. Multiple songs will be considered as separate entries and would require separate enrolments/registrations.
- The uploaded content will not be returned to the Participant. It will be archived. The Academy reserves the right to use the rendition as it deems fit.
- There will be no refunds on the Registration Fee.
- Any complaints related to the Feedback will be addressed according to the discretion of the Academy.
- The decision of the Academy Judges would be final.
- Instructors from Participating Academies (Shankar Mahadevan Academy, Rithwik Foundation, Partner Art Academies and Teachers) are not eligible to participate in the contest.